Teaching faculty positions
We are hiring for multiple teaching positions in the department! Some additional informaiton is below:
Job responsibilities can include working with a team to teach and manage our large introductory and upper-level courses, advising undergraduate research, contributing to curriculum development, leading outreach programs for under-represented groups, developing EdTech tools, and creating online content.
The position features many compelling elements:
- Advancing in career-oriented, teaching-stream faculty ranks: Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, University Lecturer.
- Maintaining a teaching load of only one prep per semester, leaving ample time and opportunity to innovate.
- Engaging with outstanding undergraduate students, undergraduate graders, and graduate TAs.
- Advising undergraduate independent work projects and potentially master’s theses, which can amplify your research agenda.
- Participating in department/university governance.
- Earning competitive compensation and benefits, including funding for professional development and opportunities to receive summer support.
To apply, please follow the instructions at
Note that applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis